Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Little Under the Weather?

Spring is coming:

I got these quotes out of a newsletter from Dan Miller of 48 Days to the Work You Love

”If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” ~Anne Bradstreet

”I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become, I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth?” ~Edward Giobbi

..and this from a conversation with a coworker this morning...

Lamentations 3:22-23 (New International Version)

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I almost thought the Eiobbi quote was you!