Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nerd Toys...

Call me a sucker, but I will be looking for one of these at the nearest Stuff-Mart.


You can make your own with a long piece of paper and an empty spool of masking tape - That's the Aerocet version that we can't do 'cause they changed the company policy about throwing stuff at each other while "at work".

4 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

That's where Chad gets it from!

YOU!!

Hehe! You guys crack me up! Hey, at least our children enjoy your guys nerd toys. (;

neysa said...

I spent hours playing with one of these nerd toys...probably the seed of this one. Just a piece of paper folded into a plane.

A Blessed Life said...

Ya, I wan't one. That's just cool!

Karina said...

Oooh, an Australian toy (I think!? Prolly made in China of course). Let me know if you cant find one and I might be able to send one over :) Zing also makes a modern returning boomerang...pretty cool.