Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Posting about Post-Its (Can I do that with a trademarked product?)

This is pretty impressive... They have taken engineering to another level. Not a higher level.

Post-It Notes in the office...

2 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

Pretty impressive! I'll have to show the kids in the morning. But it makes you kind of wonder whether these people might have just a tad too much free time on their hands....

Say, if you copy the Youtube "embed" code and paste it in onto your "edit html" screen while creating a post, you can let people watch the video without having to leave your blog.

Just a thought :)

~Heather

Ryan said...

Free time... Hmmm... Tooo.. ...much.. free time. That was a wonderful thought, fleeting, but wonderful. I doubt that I would want to be paid to do that though...

I didn't know that - will be trying it... soon! I guess I should have known, because I think I saw John Piper or somone who looks like John Pipe on Craig's.