I believe this video is an older one, but I think he is pretty succinct about WHY NOT...
I understand, firsthand how difficult healthcare risk and management has become; but I still maintain that the cost of it will not exceed the cost of our liberties... ...let alone the cost taxes it will be to 97% of American business (that is, small businesses that make $200,000 annually, which is reported as personal income of the owner, but from which he may only keep what he does not re-invest into R & D, growth, wage increases and other benefits to employees.) Keep in mind that somewhere between 75% and 85% of all Americans are employed by small business. Think it won't cast you and I dearly?
I am begging that our leaders will realize the peril they are imposing... Fear is not a good decision basis. THINK, AMERICA!!! We are stepping into government mandates in every corner of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment