So, no, the Mayans did not say there was a flood. In fact, I am not an expert in Mayan mythology and culture; but the video I am putting here is a huge piece of evidence in my book to verifying the Biblical account of the Flood.
Many Creationists, who believe in a world-wide, catastrophic Flood also propose that there followed a long ice age. I have heard varying theories of this, but just accouting for the non-fossilized evidence (much like that shown in the video) would mean that the Ice Age would have been instantaneous. In fact, I wonder whether the "Flood" was all liquid water, or whether during the calamity, or shortly following it anyway, the "water" bacame solid - ice.
Frozen mammoths, un-decayed and perfectly mummified (not fossilized), are a huge reason that I hold to an instant and VVEEERRRRYYY cold freezing event. I think I need to brush up on this stuff a little more, but enjoy the video for now...
"Check out this great MSN Video": A Climate Event to End Time
1 comment:
wow, they of coarse don't say, "flood"... Pretty sweet all of these things mentioned in the video are dated around the same time..
Post a Comment